Building a door can be challenging yet rewarding in many ways. First of all, the most obvious benefit is that you get to save quite a lot money over pre-built doors. Secondly, you can customize the door in any way you want it to be. Of course, making a door does require some time, patience and skill so if you’re in a hurry, you’re better off buying a pre-built door.
Having said that, making a door is easier than you might think. There are many DIY projects available that can teach you how to make a door from scratch or turn a plain door into pretty new one. As long as you plan and prepare accordingly, making a door is actually quite easy and fun.
Here are 12 cool DIY door projects to help you get some inspirations. Enjoy!
- How To Make A Sliding Door For Under $40
- Build And Hang A Barn Door For About $20
- Diy Door Casings
- Turning Bi Fold Doors Into Faux Barn
- Same Door New Look
- Diy Rolling Doors
- Building A Barn Door From Scratch
- Diy Barn Door
- How To Turn Plain Brown Doors Into Pretty New Doors
- Build It Contemporary 4 Panel Barn Door For $50
- Master Makeover Diy Plain To Paneled
- Diy Garage Door Makeover