Do you love flowers? If you love flowers or plants so much that you can’t have enough of them in your home, you will no doubt run out of vases to use every time. An easy solution to this problem is to simply make your own vase. The good thing about DIY vases is that you can have as many vases as your home space allows. By painting the vases with interesting and colorful patterns, you can easily make a room more stylish and comfortable.
DIY vases are fun and easy to make. All you need is some old vases or anything that can be used as a vase such as recycled bottles, cans, etc. After painting your design of choice, these old vases will transform into beautiful vases which you can use to add color and beauty to your home decor.
Here are 14 interesting DIY vases ideas are easy and fun to make. Enjoy!
- Diy Honeycomb Vase Tutorial
- Make A Pretty Vase Out Of Marbles And A Mayo Jar
- Diy Glittery Pink Vases
- Diy Geometric Candles Concrete Vases
- Diy Birch Flower Vase
- Concrete Vase Diy
- Crate & Barrel Spin Vase Hack
- Thrift Store Vase Repurpose
- Diy Gold Leaf Vase How To Paint On Glass
- Diy Sea Glass Vases
- Lettered Vase Centerpiece Diy
- Mason Jar Picture Frame Vase
- Upcycled Vases
- Glass Bottle Wall Vase