Lamp shades are an important accent to any home and they are one of the easiest ways to make a bold style statement. Choosing the perfect lamp shade can be quite tricky but when done properly, it can not only brightening up a room but also revive it by adding color and tying your interior decor together. When choosing a lamp shade, you want to make sure that you choose something that not only looks good but also fits in nicely and complements the surrounding furniture or decor.
If you’re having trouble finding the perfect lamp shade for a room, why not try making one yourself? DIY lamp shades are quite easy to make and they are many projects available that can help you build one in the colors, size or shape you want. With a little bit of creativity and patience, you can make a wonderful lamp shade in no time at all.
Here are 15 beautiful DIY lamp shades ideas that can help soften any room and enhance the beauty of your existing lamps. Have fun!
- Paint Chip Lamp Shade
- Yarn Ombre Lampshade Tutorial
- Diy Anthropolgie Inspired Lamp
- Paint Chip Lampshade
- Flower Lampshade Thrifty Decorating
- Flower Covered Lamp Shade
- Diy Twine Wrapped Lamp Shade
- Tutu Lamp Shade
- Scrap Wood Lamp With Hand Painted Shade
- Personalizing Thrift Store Find
- Stenciled Damask Lampshade Tutorial
- Love Letter Lamp
- Painted Lamp Shade Rewired Lamp
- Ruffled Lamp Shade
- Diy Fabric Lampshade Recover Tutorial