Do you have old, worn jeans that are sitting in your wardrobe and taking up your precious storage space? Instead of throwing them away, why not do something creative with them and bring new life to them? Repurposing old jeans is both fun and rewarding. There are many wonderful DIY tutorials on how you can turn an outdated, worn jeans into something that’s totally new, chic, and stylish.
For example, did you know that you can repurpose old jeans to make shorts? Sounds simple right? Because it is! Similarly, you can make bags, baskets, purse, storage spaces, and more just by recycling those old denim jeans. The sky is truly the limit and you will have so much fun repurposing them into something beautiful and useful.
Here are 15 creative ways to repurpose old jeans. Enjoy!
- Denim Circle Pillow
- Old Jeans Recycled Into Ampersand
- Western Blue Jean Baby Bib
- Recycled Denim Oven Mitt
- Re-purposed Denim Water Bottle Bags
- Upcycled Pot Holder Tutorial
- Fabric Basket Drawstring Top
- Denim Armrest Project Bag
- Denim Flowers Diy
- Shorts Bag
- Braided Rug
- Tutorial Upcycled Knitting Needle Case
- Magazine Basket
- Up Cycled Jeans To Toy Storage
- Recycled Denim Coil Basket